About CPCS Lynnwood
About CPCS Lynnwood
Choosing a school for your child is one of the most impactful decisions that you will make during your lifetime. The schooling your child receives will form the foundation for becoming a lifelong learner and additionally, become the lens in which they view the world.
This is an age of educational choice. You, as a parent, have many options: neighborhood public schools, home schooling, online schooling or private Christian schooling, one of which is here at Cedar Park Christian School-Lynnwood Campus.
We would like to take this opportunity to give you an explanation of what you and your child may expect from the Lynnwood Campus of Cedar Park Christian Schools. Christian Schools are ministries that exist to partner with parents in providing their children with an education that has the truth of Scripture as the basis for all learning. At Cedar Park, education is designed to intentionally address both the academic and spiritual needs of a child. Our goal and mission is to nurture and train each child so that they will grow in godliness of character and action.
What to expect at Cedar Park Christian School-Lynnwood:
- A Biblically based, distinctly Christian curriculum taught in a structured, sequential fashion in all content areas.
- Students that are academically one to two full years above their peers at the national level.
- A culture that is inviting and supportive of our students and families.
- Washington State certified teachers who are highly qualified and have a God-given call to teaching.
- Technology taught and integrated in every classroom.
- An opportunity to experience Music, Physical Education, Tech Lab, Library and Balametrics education each week.
- Discipline that, together with parents, reinforces forgiveness and grace.
- A Character Education program.
If this sounds like a good fit for your child, might we suggest:
- Browse through our website. Teacher's pages are updated weekly.
- Call the school office and set up a tour of the classrooms and a time to meet and get to know our faculty and staff. We are always available to meet and answer any questions you may have about our school.
We looking forward to partnering with you and your child both spiritually and academically!
Cedar Park’s Lynnwood and Mountlake Terrace Campuses were originally founded in 1981 as Snohomish County Christian School. The current Lynnwood campus was purchased from the Edmonds School District in 1987 and housed preschool through twelve grades. In 1990, the current site of the Mountlake Terrace campus was acquired and the seventh through twelve grades moved there. In 2003, Snohomish County Christian School joined with 3 other nearby schools to form North Sound Christian School. In January of 2008, North Sound was purchased by Cedar Park. We are now known as Cedar Park Christian School-Lynnwood Campus. We serve children and their families as young as 3 years old and potty trained in our preschool program, through sixth grade.